Young Navajo boy on horseback
We accept most major credit cards through Paypal below. Google Checkout is available upon request. Money Orders and Certified Checks are also welcomed.
| One of the best
representations of artwork that I have seen by this artist.
It is highlighted by rich southwestern hues and the masterful
detail and emotions the artist conveyed through the Navajo
boy. This painting comes at a great value as there are few
of his works available in the open market. We are offering
this painting below the original gallery price from the 1980's.
- Illustrator for Walt Disney during the 1950's and 1960's. Books for which he illustrated include, "The Lone Ranger and Ghost Horse", 1955; "Winnie the Pooh: The Honey Tree", 1965; "Mickey Mouse and the Missing Mousketeers", 1956.
- One man art show at the Desert Southwest Art Gallery, Palm Desert, CA
- Featured at the Paulsen Galleries in Newport Beach and Pasedena, CA
- His artwork is a permanent part of the Pentagon collection in Washington, D.C.
- Former VP of the Los Angeles Society of Illustrators.